I have a "Send a Custom Email" Post Function script during the "Create" issue transition that isn't working for one specific type of Component. What it is doing is sending an email to the component lead. The ONLY thing strange that I can tell about this component lead is that it contains the character "+" in it. Other than that, I don't know why this is happening.
Here's the error:
2019-12-22 16:40:08,144 https-jsse-nio-10.195.46.227-8443-exec-1 ERROR jason 1000x18457x1 1k195pw 10.195.155.6 /secure/QuickCreateIssue.jspa [c.o.s.jira.workflow.AbstractScriptWorkflowFunction] *************************************************************************************
2019-12-22 16:40:08,146 https-jsse-nio-10.195.46.227-8443-exec-1 ERROR jason 1000x18457x1 1k195pw 10.195.155.6 /secure/QuickCreateIssue.jspa [c.o.s.jira.workflow.AbstractScriptWorkflowFunction] Script function failed on issue: ITIM-69668, actionId: 1, file: null
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot deserialize instance of `java.util.ArrayList<java.lang.Object>` out of VALUE_STRING token
at [Source: UNKNOWN; line: -1, column: -1] (through reference chain: com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.postfunctions.SendCustomEmailCommand["events"])
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._convert(ObjectMapper.java:3922)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.convertValue(ObjectMapper.java:3853)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper$convertValue$3.call(Unknown Source)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.ConfiguredValidatorFactory.asCommand(ConfiguredValidatorFactory.groovy:48)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.ConfiguredValidatorFactory$asCommand.call(Unknown Source)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.AbstractCannedScript.asCommand(AbstractCannedScript.groovy:95)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.AbstractCannedScript$asCommand$0.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.AbstractCannedScript$asCommand.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.AbstractWorkflowCannedScript.execute(AbstractWorkflowCannedScript.groovy:18)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.AbstractWorkflowCannedScript$execute$0.call(Unknown Source)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.AbstractWorkflowCannedScript$execute.call(Unknown Source)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.jira.workflow.AbstractScriptWorkflowFunction$_run_closure1.doCall(AbstractScriptWorkflowFunction.groovy:93)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.jira.workflow.AbstractScriptWorkflowFunction$_run_closure1.doCall(AbstractScriptWorkflowFunction.groovy)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.diag.DiagnosticsManagerImpl$DiagnosticsExecutionHandlerImpl.execute(DiagnosticsManagerImpl.groovy:325)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.diag.DiagnosticsExecutionHandler$execute$3.call(Unknown Source)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.jira.workflow.AbstractScriptWorkflowFunction.run(AbstractScriptWorkflowFunction.groovy:86)
Caused by: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.MismatchedInputException: Cannot deserialize instance of `java.util.ArrayList<java.lang.Object>` out of VALUE_STRING token