I was trying few scenarios to add and delete in Workflow and suddenly it stopped deleting the Status and Transitions from the workflow. I tried publish/inactive and all the other ways but I can't delete the status and transition. Iam also Jira Admin and have full access.
I am able to delete whole workflow and everything else seems to be working fine.
I tried looking into browser console and see below error, (I am not trying REST service call)
http://jira/rest/workflowDesigner/latest/workflows/statuses 400 (Bad Request)
ajax[59727432] error : {
successful : false,
status : 400,
statusText : error,
hasData : true,
readyState : 4,
requestId : 59727432,
aborted : undefined,
}
On screen I see error in pop up,
Failed to remove status
ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved
The following error was encountered:
- Invalid Request: Body not allowed for this method
Some aspect of the HTTP Request is invalid.
Any ideas please?
Thanks
RM