All I see on my screen after start-confluence.sh is run is a blank white rectangle. I have no idea what is wrong, nor how to find it.
Hello there,
Thank you for reporting this to us.
Is this a new installation? Have you already entered your database and license details?
Can you confirm that the screenshot is all you see yon your screen? Is the resolution not larger than this, or are you on a small screen?
Please also let us know your database version, server version, and the browser you are using. Have you been able to test this on other browsers?
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,I think I have this resolved now. I had some port/url conflicts. I have since reworked my delivery and the server is now available at URL:8090Thanks for sharing your notes all the same though.
Regarding your questions;This was a new installation which I was validating for an upgrade.The database and license details are installed.The capture was taken from a laptop, so that may have played a part in its' size.The database version is psql v9.5, on Ubuntu 18; Confluence v7.2.0Viewed from Chrome, Firefox, Edge, EdgeDev & IE all with duplicate results.
Hello,
Thank you for providing that information. So from your reply, your issue is resolved and you are now able to access Confluence normally?
-
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.