Hello - is there a way to hide a transition label in the 'WorkFlow Diagram'
Reason being is that diagram is extremely useful however since almost every stage needs to connect to 'Closed' there is a lot of clutter.
You don't see this button?
Hi Timothy, thanks for your reply! I can manage the transition labels while I am building the workflow but what I would like is for the 'preview' that an end-user sees to also have the labels hidden. Unfortunately this option does not appear to preserve the hidden labels after publishing the draft of the workflow.
Ahh. Yea. When you're viewing it in the issue itself, it will be there.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-25844
Yeah unfortunately the toggle is only there for someone editing the workflow. We will be improving the workflow experience in an upcoming version of JIRA. Stay tuned
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.