Hello,
how can I create a query when I wanna generally know how many tickets are closed within a certain time (e.g. 14 days)?
Thanks in advance!
do you mean how many tickets closed between two dates...
or how many tickets closed in the last 14d....
i wanna exactly know how many tickets in total has been closed within 14 days?
is there a filtering for this?
well either of the above will tell you that. If you want it to be displayed in a graph form such that you monitor the trend I would recommend you explore the use of a Dashboard. You can look at created vs. resolved or one of the bar graphs. you can set the intervals as well.
For example I have a certain number of tickets (e.g. 100) and now, I wanna know how many of them has been generally closed within 14 days? Closing time refers to time between created and updated!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.