Confluence won't use link do filer / apps like:
How can I do that?
Hi,
are you sure this is a Confluence issue or a browser issue? Direct linking to files is browser/user dependent & a security risk. Make sure that the used protocols (onenote:) is supported by all your client devices (PC browsers, mobile devices etc...) otherwise users using these clients cannot open the links.
I'm pretty sure the link in Confluence is displayed, but when you copy & paste the link in a new browser tab, you'll get the same error w/o Confluence involved.
Best
JP
This error is comming...
In Outlook this Link is working fine.
Don't use "Avancé". It clearly states when you can use it. Try "Lien Web".
Not working :-(There is no value into the hypertext link
Well, I don't know Onenote / Sharepoint & have never seen a link starting with onenote:
My guess: Not supported.
I found a simple workaround.- Open the desired OneNote page in the browser- Select the Share button- Copy the link to the notebook- Paste the link on the desired Confluence pageDone
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.