Folks,
I need to display a simple graph with Time on X axis and some values on Y axis and the values are being fetched from the SQL Database. I see that the values are being fetched.
I have a Chart Macro and underneath it I have two SQL statements wrapped under two SQL Macros (I followed Insert=>SQL Macro..) as defined below.
select date,bootupTime from CLOUD where ServiceProvider='PQR';
select date,bootupTime from CLOUD where ServiceProvider='TBS';
What I am expecting is that I need to plot the date (common between the two tables) on the X axis and the values from the columns from the two different tables on the Y axis . I am expecting to see two graph lines on the chart , one for one SQL statement and another for the other, but I am getting only one line being plotted. I am using a line chart.
What is the best way to accomplish this?
Appreciate any help.
ramakris@gmail.com