The tablet of content will not pull the headings as seen below. I would really like to use the navigation throughout the page with the TOC. I am looking to include all headings that are highlighted in blue. Seems simple but I cannot pull the data. Thanks for the help.
The table of contents macro works based on headings in your page. Is the text in your table normal text or a heading? If it is normal text it must be changed to a heading type.
I changed the Headings but it does not populate. Any other ideas?
It works for me. The 0.0, 0.1, and 0.2 cells are all heading 2, and the Bob cell is a heading 3.
And this is what it looks like when viewed.
I am not sure why it is not working for me. Maybe due to the format of the table. I am able to get it to work on a new page without special formatting to the table. Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate the time you gave to try and assist me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.