I have a NestJs project and I wrote a few e2e tests that send a request to my controllers and check for a response. They run just fine while I have nest running in my localhost. They look like this:
describe('Health Check', () =>
{ it('should ping', () => {
return request(app)
.get('/health')
.expect(({ body }) => {
expect(body.code).toEqual(200);
expect(body.data).toEqual('Active!');
})
});
})however, when I try to add a bitbucket pipeline, it always fails when trying to run the e2e tests. It gives this error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8080 which seems to mean that it's trying to connect to a localhost.
What do I need to do in order to get these kind of tests to run? Is it something I need to do with the pipeline or something I should configure in my NestJs app?
My pipeline file currently looks like this:
image: node:10.15.3
pipelines: default:
- step:
caches:
- node
script:
- npm install
- npm run prestart:prod
- npm test