Hey,
I am JIRA administrator with JIRA System Administrators global permission. But I don't see the advanced settings on the page:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA050/Configuring+JIRA+Options#ConfiguringJIRAOptions-advanced
What should I do?
JIRA5.2
Hi Tatiana,
I think that under Administration > General Configuration there should be a button Advanced next to Edit Configuration on the bottom of the page if you are asking about those advanced options.
It is only visible if you have the JIRA System Administrators. You mentioned that you have this permission so you should see the button.
If not please double check once again your JIRA global permission settings (Administration > Global Permissions)
I hope that will help.
Best Regards,
Mirek
I see the button, but than I get page without the settings and I can only go back to "General Settings"
Hmm.. Interesting.. Could you please attach a screenshot of this problem?
Did you tried on a different browser? Any upgrades, new plugins added recently?
I tried Firefox20, IE9, Chrome. Everywhere same result:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.