All the code is in a git repository . I have access to the servers but the code seems to be on the git repository . I have git bash installed . I don't exactly understand but where do i find the git repository and how do I request access to it ?
Hi @naq99,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Bitbucket organize all its repositories in projects. To get access to a repository, log on to Bitbucket and select the project the repository belongs to. Then from within the repository, you can select to clone the repository. This will create a local copy of it and you will then have access to the code stored in it. I would recommend that you check out the Bitbucket Server tutorials to learn more about how to work with Git and Bitbucket. Another good resource is https://www.atlassian.com/git
So I ask my company what is the name of the project search for it and then find it and request access . Correct ?
Correct, your Bitbucket admin should be able to give you access and point you in the right direction.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.