In this case we are looking to add custom fields that only apply to specific Jira issues. We are not seeking to add these at a Scheme level. Is this possible from a systems perspective?
Hi @David Siderski
Custom fields are added to the Screens which are mapped to Issue Types so the answer would be no. Any specific reason why you want to do that?
Ravi
Well, in general, @Ravi Sagar is right, but I would add that fields will not be displayed if they don't have values. So if you need several fields to be displayed only on specific issues simply add them to the relevant schemes and avoid adding values on irrelevant issues.
Thank you Ravi:
I knew the answer was likely to be no but it is a question I was asked to pose.
Thank you Tanya
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.