We use the pipe atlassian/google-app-engine-deploy:0.5.1 (https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/google-app-engine-deploy/src/master/) to deploy our python app to App Engine. We need to use the latest version of the gcloud cli (273.0.0) as we use the vpc_access_connector in app.yaml and this has only just come out of beta. From the dockerfile, it looks like this pipe is currently using gcloud 254.0.0.
Could we get the version of gcloud bumped in the pipeline, or have another way of specifying the desired version?
Many thanks.
Hi @Mike Curtis ,In google-app-engine-deploy: 0.6.0 version we bumped the version number of cloud-sdk to 273.0.0.Please, give us feedback if everything is fine.And may the pipe be with you.
Hi @Mike Curtis , I'm pretty sure will be able to bump the version any time soon. We'll let you know when the new pipe version is available.
I'm seeing an issue where the key file doesn't decode as expected:
<span>Status: Downloaded newer image for bitbucketpipelines/google-app-engine-deploy:0.6.0</span><span>INFO: Setting up environment.</span><span>echo "${KEY_FILE}" | base64 -d >> /tmp/key-file.json</span><span>base64: invalid input</span>
<span>Status: Downloaded newer image for bitbucketpipelines/google-app-engine-deploy:0.6.0</span>
<span>INFO: Setting up environment.</span>
<span>echo "${KEY_FILE}" | base64 -d >> /tmp/key-file.json</span>
<span>base64: invalid input</span>
The diff for this pipeline is:
- - pipe: atlassian/google-app-engine-deploy:0.3.1+ - pipe: atlassian/google-app-engine-deploy:0.6.0
Files changed (1)+1 -1 bitbucket-pipelines.yml
I've rerun the pipeline (just in case phase of the moon), with the same result.
I'll have to come back to this when it is a higher priority.
@Mike Curtis does your encoded KEY_FILE decodes back properly? Also, make sure to disable line wrapping when encoding your keyfile:
base64 -w 0 key_file.json
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.