I am trying to implement CI/CD pipeline in bitbucket for the project. Basically whenever new code will pushed to the branch 'XamDev', I want to deploy the web api on aws elastic beanstalk using bitbucket CI/CD.
Below is the bitbucket-pipelines.yml for the same where I have configured all aws settings. This file I have added in Visual studio solution.
# This is a sample build configuration for .NET Core.
# Check our guides at https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/5Q4SMw for more examples.
# Only use spaces to indent your .yml configuration.
# -----
# You can specify a custom docker image from Docker Hub as your build environment.
image: microsoft/dotnet:sdk
pipelines:
default:
script:
- echo "This script runs on all branches that don't have any specific pipeline assigned in 'branches'."
branches:
XamDev:
- step:
caches:
- dotnetcore
script: # Modify the comma`nds below to build your repository.
- pipe: atlassian/aws-elasticbeanstalk-deploy:0.5.4
variables:
AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: '<Access_Key>'
AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: '<Secret_Key>'
AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: 'us-east-1'
APPLICATION_NAME: '<ApplicationName>' // elastic beanstalk application name provided
ENVIRONMENT_NAME: '<EnvironmentName>' // elastic beanstalk environment provided
ZIP_FILE: 'myfile.zip'
# S3_BUCKET: '<string>' # Optional.
# VERSION_LABEL: '<string>' # Optional.
# DESCRIPTION: '<string>' # Optional.
# WAIT: '<boolean>' # Optional.
# WAIT_INTERVAL: '<integer>' # Optional.
# COMMAND: '<string>' # Optional.
# DEBUG: '<boolean>' # Optional.So, after committing the code, I am not seeing any pipeline is running from bitbucket nor the aws deployment using elastic beanstalk is started.
When I checked my bitbucket account and branch it doesn't show any pipeline is configured. I am using VS 2019 with .net core web api.
Any help on this appreciated !