Need to create multiple projects with issues, users for integration testing of the jira environment
Hi,
Welcome to the community.
You can use the rest API to create some custom code to create various project and issues.
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/8.6.0/#api/2/project-createProject
Hope this helps
Are there any third-party apps that can automate the rest calling for me based on some configuration file I give. Cause I want to rapidly test it with different sizes of project issues, user, permission, etc.
I'm not sure, but you can try scriptrunner.
Scriptrunner
Out of the box you can copy an existing project (including issues & boards) with scriptrunner.
If you want to set up customized test-projects and issues however, you will need to script it yourself.
That might take a bit, depending on what your needs are and how fast you get along with scirpting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.