Hi Everyone,
I restored a space in a different Confluence site from backup. It was a quite large space (around 2GB) with 2200 attachment files.
When I restored the space in the target Confluence I saw that only 1660 of the 2200 attachments were copied. I checked all the attachments by filtering their extension and I caught sight of a "pattern": for example there were 40 xlsx files in the source space and 15 were unique from them: it means that the exact same file were attached to many pages. I see that all 15 unique xlsx files were restored in the target space. So, no files left behind. But one file were attached only to one page instead of many. In this case there's a same file which is attached to meeting minutes page of each week in the source Confluence. While in the target space the file is attached to only 1 meeting minutes page.
My question is: is it really a pattern that 1 file will be attached only to 1 page during restore?
Is there a way to attach a file to ALL involved pages by a script?
Thank you in advance for your advices!
Tamas