There is an option to make table scrollable with fixed header in Table Filter.
Headers are sticky by default. The following will cause them to stop being sticky:
In some instances table header rows will stick to the top when you're viewing a page, making those really long tables easier to read. There are a few exceptions though. Table headers aren't sticky when:
Milo,
Finding tables that had heading rows within tables that had heading rows and removing the heading rows fixed the problem for me.
Thanks for your post.
Cody
I just came across this, in my case it was row numbers. Removed them and then I got the sticky header.
I am new to Confluence. Please let me know how to display a table inside confluence with header of a table frozen.
If there are merged cells, this will stop sticky headers too
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.