Can we hide/restrict the activity-log from all other users? On the main page it shows Activity and in that it gives sub-point 'activity'.
We would like to disable the access to view activities of one user from another user.
Thanks a lot.
Sohina
Hi @Sohina
You can edit the system dashboard by going to your base url and adding the following: "/secure/admin/EditDefaultDashboard!default.jspa" to the url. There you cna remove the activity stream gadget.
Kind regardsJorden
Hi Jorden,
Thank you for your help.
It is not working as I want.
Please find the screenshot of my problem and see if you have any solution. Thank you.
Sorry I didn't realize you meant the tab specifically on the issue view. I'm afraid you can't simply disable this. You could try with putting javascript to hide the section in the announcement banner, but this is not recommended.
I'm also not sure how that script would look.
Hi @Jorden Van Bogaert
Sorry I was not clear
But thank you. I hope we get the solution for this.
Regards,
Sohina Khoja
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.