When go to a wiki page under > "edit" > "insert" the menu shows around 10 macros (above “other macros”). Is there a way to change those macros and show other macros instead?
Thx
Heike
wiki.png
I too would love to know if this is editable as the default ones for our org are hardly ever used. If it is editable I'm sure it would have to be in some config file somewhere on the server as there is no way to set it within Confluence.
Hello Heike,
I believe this is possible, but with some coding and customization.
I could find this page which have some tips on how to implement that. Although it says that it was created for confluence 4.3, it might work with the latest versions as the editor haven't changed so far.
I hope this helps.
Cheers,
Rodrigo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.