Hi,
Our development process usually starts with the PM writting all the stories and tasks on an Excel or Google Sheet in order to be able to include Story point estimates, divide all those stories among epics and define a sprint plan.
I've imported the csv file asigning each item to the correct field in JIRA for a next gen board I had previously created.
I don't get an error message but, onlye these fields are imported correctly:
1.- Summary
2.- Description
3.- Assignee
(all of them are uploaded as Stories)
On the other hand, this are missing:
1.- Story point estimate
2.- Issue type
3.- Epic Name
4.- Sprint
(I double checked and all those fields are part of Issue types "Story" and "Task"). I also tried exporting a CSV with the list including the "Issue key" to see if I was able to update them but still I have the same problem.
I hope someone can give me an idea of what I am doing wrong cause completing each task individually is going to be a huge waste of time.
Thanks!