I have been trying unsuccessfully to create a board that will show up under my Project and was wondering if someone might be able to help.
I have a project with 5-6 boards already, and I am trying to create a new board based on a specific JQL query. I have created the board through "All Boards" as well as the last option in the Project board drop down, "Create Board".
When I create the board, I share the board with my Project, where there are already other boards. I have done a side by side compare of an existing board, and the new board, and the settings are the same.
When I go directly to the board via View All Boards, I can find it and see it, and when I access the board the data that I expect is there. But no matter what I try, the board does not show up in the Project boards drop down.
I have tried to Favorite the board, make the board public. I am the owner of the board, and the project and the filter, and I am a system Admin. I am just missing something.
We are using Jira v8.1.0.
Thanks for any help.