Hi,
I'm trying to upgrade the ticket to high severity ticket, for that I need to edit and change the priority value. After click on update it will be changed to high severity ticket and there are different SLA's for Low Severity and High Severity tickets. Here we have one problem, if we have one low sev ticket with SLA 20 hours and after 1 day if user upgraded that ticket to high sev then the SLA will be changed according to the goal high sev. So for high sev there is goal with 5h, then in this case this ticket will be SLA breached as showing in negative figure, because until that one day the clock was running and finally upgraded, then the SLA is changed and running as per high sev. So I would like to reset SLA based on priority value change on edit operation. Is this possible ? please assist me.
Thanks,
B.S.Teja