Hello, a quick question.
We have a Servicedesk for recieving issued from eksternal sources, theese issues are divided to a set amount of teams. Each team has a leader who has a agent user in JSD, he/she will then be the "Assignee" and will be responsible to organizing resources, closing issued ect. The plan is that any other in-house resource is to be added with "Requested Participants" and they can then communicate using Internal comments. The "RR"'s are basicly only going to interract with a issue with comments and will not be making any changes to it. Ive already discovered that unlicensed users cannot see or make internal comments, thus needing a uppgrade, however I do not wish for them all to be agents. Could I buy a seperate set of Core lisences (like say we have 25 JSD lisences and I want 25 Core lisences instead of 50 JSD licenses). My plan then is to set a automation where all "Requested Participants" are set as "Watchers" in each issue their added to.
Would this work?