I just tried setting up HTTPS for my Confluence but it didn't work at all. After restarting the Confluence service "nmap -sT -O localhost" just shows me port 8090 but not 8443. I followed the instructions on https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Running+Confluence+Over+SSL+or+HTTPS. Regular
What do I have to do to open port 8443 on localhost?
THX BKS
Please check if you don't have firewall or selinux enabled. Check if port 8443 is open by netstat.
And check if you uncommented this section: (<Connector port="8443"...)
<
Connector
port
=
"8443"...)
The connector is uncommented as it should be and I restarted the confluence service properly after editing the server.xml file. Here are the contents of my server.xml file ([PASSWORD] acts as a placeholder, on my server I entered the correct password).
<Connector port="8443" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" maxSpareThreads="75" enableLookups="false" disableUploadTimeout="true" acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" SSLEnabled="true" URIEncoding="UTF-8" keystorePass="[PASSWORD]" keystoreFile="/home/confluence1/.keystore"/>
SElinux is set to SELINUX=enforcing and SELINUXTYPE=targeted. Is this correct?
"netstat -anp | grep 8443" gives me nothing.
The netstat is telling you there's nothing listening on that port. Your connector config looks ok, so the logical conclusion is that Confluence isn't started.
What do the Confluence application and the catalina.out logs say?
Hi!
I have the same problem, the 443 port is open in my amazon vm but nothing, my JIRA is not loading!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.