I'm trying to evaluate Stash but can not seem to get it to install/run on my Windows 7 machine. Whenever I try to start I get no hard errors, but the command prompt seems to just sit at INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/7.0.52 forever before I eventually kill it. I tried installing on my Mac and was up and running in minutes. Here's my log file:
Apr 15, 2014 5:16:28 PM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init
INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: c:\Stash\lib\native;F:\StashBHSI\lib\native
Apr 15, 2014 5:16:28 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin
WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host} Setting property 'xmlValidation' to 'false' did not find a matching property.
Apr 15, 2014 5:16:28 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin
WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host} Setting property 'xmlNamespaceAware' to 'false' did not find a matching property.
Apr 15, 2014 5:16:29 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-7990"]
Apr 15, 2014 5:16:29 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
INFO: Initialization processed in 442 ms
Apr 15, 2014 5:16:29 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService startInternal
INFO: Starting service Catalina
Apr 15, 2014 5:16:29 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine startInternal
INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/7.0.52