I am not able to login to bitbucket, even after entering recovery code which is given on link.
Hi @NehaKanojiya
It should work if you have done the changes in the respective file.
Can I ask in which file you have been done the changes? and what?
i didn't made any changes in any file, i just want to re login to my bitbucket account. I do not have that QR code to get the verify code, please do help me with that.
I hope you are using the BItbucket server if so then there are below options you can try to reset your password or to login.
If you are using Bitbucket cloud then on the login page you will find the link called can't log in/access. Click on it and provide your email address then click on Send recovery link with this it will send you an mail to your provided email and using that you can reset the password.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.