Instead of having to open the issue up to change the priority. BUMP
Disappointed to find this without any response still after two years. And I also don't have a solution.I would like the same functionality (on the cloud solution).My use case: Multiple dasbhboards, each filtering backlog items from the same project, but for each requesting business unit. Ideally each unit can prioritise their items through this dedicated dashboard. But...If they only could update the priority right in the dashboard...not have to open eacch item one by one to update the priority
Ditto. This is stupid.
I also have this need. The platform should enable the drag/drop within the business unit dashboard view. Its difficult to manage component based/filtered views across a major organization with dozens of business units in one prioritized backlog.
Commenting to bring some visibility. Would be great to be able to change priority directly from the dashboard.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.