Hi,
I am in a process of evaluating Jira for my organization. We are currently using Trac for tracking bugs. Following is the information realted to the Trac environment:
Trac 0.11.7
DB - PostgreSQL 9.1.2
Jira - 4.4.4
I have tried with a similar setup on my local. Read about the Importer plugin of Jira and upgraded Trac to 0.12.2 version to have it supported. Am able to import sample projects created in Trac.
Now when am trying to import the actual trac data which is of 5 GB, the importer plugin does not allow me to ponit a file which is more than 2GB. I have the following questions in this regard:
Q1. Is there a way to make the importer plugin accept of file of size more than 2GB?
Q2. Will the importer plugin accept a file other than a .Zip file for import?
My trac folder has the attachments folder which is the one causing the problem. The attachments folder is 4.5GB in size.
Q3. Is there a way that I can import my attachments by pointing it apart from the importer?
Would be great if I can get the answers in quick time.
Thanks,
Pradeep