We have auditors who want to be shown proof of a selected project of either all or no changes made to all it's repos
Hi @Sockobob,
Welcome to Atlassian Community.
Are you looking for a report that shows all the changes that happened in your repositories or changes that were done in Bitbucket to the configurations of your projects/repositories like branch permissions etc? If you are looking for changes that happened in repositories you can use git log to show all changes in a repository.
Thanks for responding, what I'm looking for is the changes made to the code stored in the repositories. I know I can look at the commits to master, but when you have tons of repositories and projects that's a lot manual searching. Was just wondering if there is a easier and faster way of doing that. Maybe an addon?..
There are a few apps that give you charts and graphs, we are using Awesome Graphs, but there are others in the Marketplace. You could also use pull requests to show changes, the only thing I am missing is the possibility to export those out. I ended up writing my own web server that is using the REST API to get pull requests based on search criteria and the result can be exported to a word document.
If you are looking for LOC report I can recommend https://github.com/AlDanial/cloc
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.