Is there a way I can search at scale all content including uploaded content for sensitive information?
Hello Nathan,
Are you talking about Jira or Confluence? If in Jira, have you trying searching under issues?
Hi Nathan,
with "iFinder Universal Search for Confluence" you can find all content in Confluence. But of course you have to have the user permission to view the content.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220508/ifinder-universal-search-for-confluence
Both, I have a bunch of key words I would like to be able to put in a list and constantly search to ensure they have not been used
This appears to be very manual and static. I have a bunch of key words I would like to be able to put in a list and constantly search to ensure they have not been used
You could try to do a search filter with the keywords you are looking for and save that filter. Once you have that filter, you can subscribe to the filter and receive email notifications with the search results.
Let me know if that helps.
Hi @Nathan Burton ,
did you consider using the Search Results Macro? I know it's deprecated from Confluence 7.0 on, but there'll be some time until Atlassian will fully remove it...
Best Regards,
Nicolai
Did this help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.