I'm seeing other help articles, but it appears the plug-ins to make this possible require an additional cost. Are there any free options to do this?
you can have a field required as part of a transition (unless you are using Next-gen projects in cloud). For classic projects:
Hi @katelyn.bossany
No, without plugins you can only make a custom field mandatory in the field configuration scheme for a project, which applies to all screens.
If you just want the validation in a workflow transition, then only option is to go for add-ons like - Jira Suite Utilities.
RegardsGikku
Thanks Jack! Do you know where I can find this screen? I tried in both Administration and when editing a workflow, but I still can't find it. Thank you!
project settings > workflows
edit the workflow, select the transition in question and click on Validator then add validator.
JSU's 'Get started' documentation will guide you to the right direction:
https://confluence-apps.beecom.ch/display/JSU/Getting+Started+with+JSU+for+Server+-+Data+Center
Go through it by clicking 'Next'.
You will find the configuration of the Validators just next to the post functions.
Cheers,Stefan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.