Hello, there 
I've been using 12 custom jira dashboards for quite some time and never had one problem with any of them (appart from the ocasional bug in a perticular gadget) but last week I noticed one of them didn't proprerly load. Well... it didn't load at all.
Things I know:
- It doesn't happen every time.
- I'm the only one affected by this, none of my coworkers can reproduce the issue.
- It seems I only experiment this weird behaviour in Opera browser so... the cause must be in my browser?
- I can use any other, no problem, but I would really like to know WHY this is happening.
- Whenever it fails I can see this error in the console and I have no clue of what that is. There are more warnings but only the typical "deprecated" warning.

- This is the very first dashboard I configured. It's been working fine for the last 3 years with minor changes over time to improve functionality.
- It is listed as the first dashboard of the list (not sure if it might matter but just in case).
- I haven't added nor removed any gadget to the dashboard in ages.
- The other dashboards seem completely unaffected by whatever is causing this.
I'm running Jira Server 7.2. I can't think of any more relevant data at the moment but if you need more information please ask. Thanks in advance for any hint.