Since a few weeks, the estimate fields in the quick view (split view) of our backlog are gone.
For privacy reasons, I can't share a screenshot of the spot the input fields are missing, but picture the backlog with the quick view in a split view on the right. With at the top the breadcrumbs (project/ticket key) and below it the title of the ticket.
Below that we used to have two input fields. One for the original estimate and one for the remaining estimate.
Without any changes to the board configuration, these two fields have disappeared. When searching for an answer I only found answers to similar questions saying the Estimation in the board configuration should be set accordingly. But as far as I can see, we've set it correctly.

I've tried adding "original estimate" as a custom field in the card layout tab, but that didn't give the expected result.
And further Googling only returned the same answers: estimation in the board configuration is wrong.
Does somebody know what we are doing wrong?
Or might this be an issue with Jira?