I try change port number from 8090 to 80 in server.xml but after restart i cant connect to server (((
whats wrong ?
@Igor Loginov First of all Welcome!!!
Now coming to your question, can have look at your log files, it will surely have some errors. You can also share snippet of that here for further help.
I can send to you log files, but i cant share snippet. My server in the closed network.
How i can send logs ?
@Igor Loginov I suggest you to find evidence of error in your log file, and just share those lines in comment here.
Also, make sure you don't have any other service running on port 80, and you are running your confluence using root privileges (usually port 80 require that).
Startup related logs are located at - <APPLICATION_DIRECTORY>/logs/catalina.out
Can you also recheck your server.xml and tell me where have you make changes?
Thanks a lot !!!!
I replace startup user from confluence to root and server start fine with 80 port.
Nice job !!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.