Does anyone know how to add the 'watermark' when user exports Confluence page as PDF?
Any suggestion/advice are appreciated.
Regards,
Chihara
Many try&error, finally PDF Export prints out the page content with watermark as expected.
Addition to force to transparent attribute on Foreground, I set "!important" to "backgroup-image".
So
body{color:rgba(ff,ff,ff,0.4);background-color: transparent!important;}@page { background-image: url("http://192.168.11.19:8090/confluence/download/attachments/753666/molumen_world_map.png")!important; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center;
Because I'm not familar with CSS, these code are "strange" to people.
Please any advice if you have any idea.
Thank you in advance,
Hi.
please have a look at this page:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Customising+Exports+to+PDF
also this one explains how & where:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Providing+PDF+Versions+of+your+Technical+Documentation#ProvidingPDFVersionsofyourTechnicalDocumentation-CustomisingthePDFlayoutandstyle
there is a part "Adding a New Title Page" showing some code to include in pdf export template...this can be used to include custom images as well.
Adding an Image to your Title Page In the examples above, the title page includes an image called 'titlepage.png', centred in the middle of the page. The image is attached to a Confluence page and is referenced via its relative URL (that is, we use only the last part of the URL, excluding the Confluence site's base URL). Follow these instructions to include an image on your title page: Attach the image to a Confluence page. View the list of attachments on that page. Right-click the image and copy its location. Paste the link into the appropriate src="" attribute within your PDF stylesheet, as shown above. Remove the first part of the URL before /download/....
In the examples above, the title page includes an image called 'titlepage.png', centred in the middle of the page. The image is attached to a Confluence page and is referenced via its relative URL (that is, we use only the last part of the URL, excluding the Confluence site's base URL).
Follow these instructions to include an image on your title page:
src=""
/download/...
good luck
Thank you very much for your kindness.Using Confluence 5.0.2 & 5.1, not succeeded.
In PDF-Stylesheet, my code are :{noformat}@page {background-image: url("http://Confluecne Server URL/confluence/download/attachments/753668/watermark.png");background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: center;}{noformat}
When exporting some pages, "watermark.png" is overlaid with page content. So I can't see all of "watermark.png".
Any idea?
Regards.
I am having the same issue. Are there updates on this? I need this to work so that I can use the PDF documents for client engagement. Otherwise, I need to prepare a separate Word document to send it to the client. It is not productive having to maintain two document sources.
Hi Linda,
Please see my update on May 20 2013.
@page {background-image: url("http://192.168.11.19:8090/confluence/download/attachments/753666/molumen_world_map.png")!important;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: center;
}
Thanks,
Confluence 6.10.0, above code is not functioned.
@G2G JPSupport Thanks for the code! It works in Confluence v6.5.1 perfectly,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.