I have created a sprint with issues attached. I now need to create a new sprint with the same issues . How do I achieve this
I’m not sure why you would do that but you can’t have the same issue in two sprints. You can close the issue and have the new issue in the second sprint.
I have to build a test server in sprint 1 and it has a few issues . I than have to build a DR server in sprint 2 which has the sae steps as sprint 1. I don't want to re-cerate the steps
Those are separate activities. While they may have similar names they don’t have the same result. You will have to have separate issues. If this is something that occurs often then consider automation. Such as, when I create an epic with a certain title I create all the stories underneath.
Thank You Jack
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.