Hi I am trying to change the default status on any issue/task or story. When we create a new issue/story/task it "defaults" to "cancelled" and not "to do". I read in a comment of another question if might have something to do with the workflows but I don't think we have workflows yet. Thank you
Hi @Simei.Antoniades ,
Can you upload a screenshot of Issue's workflow?
As far as I know, all Issues need to be matched with a workflow.
If you're using Jira Cloud's next-gen project, it might be matching columns.
Hi Ollie it seems we don't have a workflow. Whenever we add a new issue or task it sets automatically to cancelled and not to do.
Hi @Simei.Antoniades
From your screenshot is To Do, not Cancelled.
In addition, you can see the workflow in the following way?
BTW:Users need "View Read-Only Workflow" permission to see the workflow, please contact the administrator to confirm whether you have this permission
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/managing-project-permissions-776636362.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.