Hi,
in the new version of Jira, I can not find the way to add a field, on the right handside of the ticket.
Particularly the "LABEL" field.
Thanks for your help.
Regards,
AB
Hi @Alexandra BRIOUDE
By default, the labels field should be added to the issues on JIRA. Please, check the following steps:
- Confirm that the Labels field are properly added to your project screens
- Confirm that the Labels field are not hidden on the field configuration settings
I confirm that the LABELS field is NOT added on the project and I do not know where to find the field configuration settings.
Do I need to be an administrator to have access to these items ?
Regards
Yes, you will need to be an admin to access the field configuration settings - your Jira admin should easily be able to do this thoughSee https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/project-screens-schemes-and-fields-861253368.html for more info
Thanks a lot.
No worries @Alexandra BRIOUDE! Please may you accept this answer, as it may be helpful to other Atlassian users who have the same question
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.