I know this has been asked in other posts but I can't seem to get it to work. I have a Kanban board that gets populated by this JQL:
assignee = currentUser() AND resolution = Unresolved ORDER BY Rank ASC
Works fine, except the Done column is empty, even though there are closed tickets.
So, the Google informed me the sub-filter populates the Done column. If there is no filter there then the Done column will be empty. So I reviewed some other questions on here and a timed filter seems to be what I was looking for. So I put this JQL in the sub-filter field:
resolutiondate < 30d
thinking this would show issues resolved in the last 30 days. What happened was all my cards disappeared. So I changed it to this:
status = closed
Same results. I tried some other variations and regardless of what I placed in the field, all my cards no longer displayed in the Kanban.
I'm thinking it is a combination of the initial query and the sub query causing a nullification. Any suggestions would be appreciated. This is just a personal board. I'm looking to just have a clean view of all my tickets.