When service-desk agent wants do log work it duplicates:Please help me to solve this problem.
Hi Jamil,
I see that you appear to have duplicate work log entries here. I have not yet seen this problem before, and I can't seem to find any other reports of this. However I'd like to try to learn more about your environment here.
I tried to recreate this problem in my own Jira Service Desk, but so far I have not been able to. Perhaps if we can learn more about your environment here I can better help guide you to a solution.
Andy
We have log work transition on customer portal:
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agents do log work using screen:
@Andy Heinzer Service Desk Version:JIRA Service Desk 3.16.1
@Andy Heinzer This problem rarely happens but we want avoid this.Normally it indicates only one log work but sometime it can be duplicated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.