Recently we updated from jira version 7x to 8.5
Hi @[deleted],
Please provide more details of your query.
Pencil logo will be available, when try to edit as shown below.
Hi sree,
For some reason in one instance the label field is having pencil option. But in other instance of jira that i am using the pencil option is not available. Though both instances are 8.5 version
Please check below point (s)
Thanks for your response. I'll check this
I also do not get a pencil icon (version 8.5.0), but I'm not sure if it was there previously, as we really don't utilize labels. I can, however, click the More button up top and choose Labels (or use the keyboard shortcut "l") to get a modal to add/delete labels.
@Payne try adding the label field in edit screen and in view screen. Then you'll be able to see the pencil.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.