.
I didn't try it out (cause I'm sitting in a bus right now) but IMHO there are at least some brackets missing to group the "OR" clauses:
( project in ("Mobile GameXY") AND status in ("In testing") AND fixVersion > latestReleasedVersion() ) OR ( project = "Mobile GameXY" AND status in ("In Progress") ) ORDER BY key ASC
Cheers,
Kirstin
thanks Kristen! The query it hipothetical, so thats why im interested in the 2 answers below, if you could help id really appreciate it. Antonio
I don't have time to really dig into this - so just some hints.
The query will show the following:
Will results of this query show unfinished tasks for developers? Why?
This really depends on your workflow. Are In Progress and In Testing the only states that indicate that an issue is not finished? In our company we also have states like Selected or Ready for merge that also indicate that an issue is still open. So, have a look at the workflow of project Mobile GameXY.
Are we going to see bugs that were fixed in initial version? Why?
If you have released the initial version, I'd say "NO".
Additionally:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.