I thought this would be pretty easy to accomplish, but I'm unable to figure this out. I'm thinking there should be an easy solution...
Say I have a table with rows that represent information on different cars. Each row represents a different car and columns for things like color, horse power, number of doors, etc.. Each car is categorized into a 'sub-class' of sorts, say "Sports car", "Luxury car", and "Standard car". The table has a column with this sub-class categorization data. I want to create a chart to show how many rows have each of the categories. So basically I want to see there are X amount of sports cars, Y amount of luxury cards, and Z amount of standard cars.
I tried creating a chart using the car category column as the labels column and the car name column as the values column, but I get the following error:
"Probably, there is no data in the Values column. Please, select the column with data values for chart generation."
It seems like there should be an easy solution, but I'm not seeing it...