How do I find the name/IP address and the port of the JIRA server that I am using? I need this for a configuration .
what type of configuration? Is this for an add-on? If so there are api calls for you to use.
If this is for an external automated piece - check the rest api /rest/api/2/serverInfo has the base Url.
If there's a proxy(apache, nginx etc) in between you and the JIRA instance and it's causing issues for you and that's why you want to work around it - talk to the people running the box like Nic said. 'cause bypassing them and hitting the api's directly can cause performance issues...
This is to configure the Zephyr Defect tracking process
Then the url that you're usingto hit Jira is the one to use in Zephyr. If you need a port, it will be 80 for plain http or 443 for ssl, although the url will tell you that anyway
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.