Can I change the background color of zoom lense in livesearch macro
Hi @Sridevi Dwaraganath
Out of the box, this isn't possible.
The only way I could think of, would be an user macro, which includes the live macro and some javascript and css, where you would change the background-color.
Are you familiar with User Macros, Javascript and CSS?
Regards, Dominic
Hi @Dominic Lagger ,
Thanks for the reply, Nope i am not familiar, sample code will be of real help.
This is a possible user macro:
## Macro title: Live Search Colored## Macro has a body: N#### Developed by: Dominic## Date created: 05/12/2019## Installed by: Dominic## This is an example macro## @param Color:title=Color|type=string|default=red|desc=Color by name or by HEX<div id="livesearchmacro"><ac:structured-macro ac:name="livesearch" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="842a4a89-897c-419a-b917-b84087bd1281"><ac:parameter ac:name="size">large</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="placeholder">Live search</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></div><script>var input = document.getElementById("livesearchmacro").getElementsByClassName("text")[0]input.style.backgroundColor = "$paramColor"</script>
Note:
Hope this helps. Let me know, when you have further questions
I dont know why i am not able to see user macro :-( in confluence. Version which i am using is 6.13.6. For now i hacked it a bit like this using div style
<div style="vertical-align: top;width: 280.0px;border-radius: 5.0px;background-color: rgb(236,237,240);"><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="0b124fdb-5328-4c1c-878b-0c931f1c721f" ac:name="livesearch" ac:schema-version="1"></ac:structured-macro></div>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.