I want to use Jira to assist me in keeping track of my renting issues.
So when a tenant reports an issue I'd like to open an incident and want to keep track of who reported the issue.
I can not use the reporter field since it only will offer users registered in Jira. So I'd like to maintain a list of the tenants in a custom field and select the reporter from that list.
No problem so far. But now I want to keep track of the progress of cancelations of the leases. I need an attribute containing the tenant that cancelled the lease. I don't want to use the same name for the field as in the incident context.
So how can reuse the same list in different contexts? Can I have two custom fields in a screen using the same list of values so I don't have to maintain the same list twice?