I am using Bitbucket server 4.9.1 version but want to upgrade to postgres 10.8 for its db. I am not sure what all can be hampered in bitbucket functionality by doing this. Please help and ensure if I can do this.
If i have to upgrade bitbucket sever to support postgresql 10, would i have to purchase a new license or should i simply download the latest version and migrate my data and license(https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/migrate-license/qaq-p/368239) ??
Hi @Ajay_Pratap ,
Bitbucket supports PostgreSQL 10 from 5.7 : version https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver057/supported-platforms-945544394.html#Supportedplatforms-databasesDatabases
You would need to upgrade your Bitbucket instance to 5.7 and then migrate the data to PostgreSQL.
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
thanks for your reply
I have bitbucket server(4.9.1) with no active support license. My worry is would i able to upgrade to newer version of bitbucket server( probably latest) using the migration (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/migrate-license/qaq-p/368239) or would i have to purchase a new license key.
without a support license, you won't be able to upgrade your current instance.
Thanks for help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.