I have a customer that did not receive email notifications. There have been no messages in the spam folder. So how can I verify his notification settings? Is it possible to include an information in JSD that shows me if the customer disabled Email notifications?
Hi @Dirk Conzelmann ,
I just had a look in both Jira and JSD. I don't see anywhere that a user can disable email notifications. At MOST, in Jira, one can disable autowatch but that's about it.
The only possible thing I can see is that the email address for the user isn't correct if, in fact, everyone else is getting email notifications from Jira.
Have you tried sending an email to this user? Can the person in charge of Email in your company maybe try to track those emails?
Thank you for your fast and helpful information, I'll check the emails.
Thank you I'll check this with our IT administration.
Hi Dirk,
like stated here a JSD user can disable notifications, but nevertheless should receive updates made by other users / agents.
You can check notification settings in a specific context with the very useful Notification Helper.
Maybe the answer is too late for you, but might help other people with the same question. 😊
CheersSascha
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.