We have just a few days ago upgraded from 7.4.4 to 8.5.
In 8.5 we now have the opportunity to create new priority shemes and select different ones in different projects.
As clarified in the errand "New priority ends up in default priority scheme " before I have to copy the default priority scheme ( to be able to alter and create new modified ones based on the default) and name it with a good general name for our instans. Then I have to associate this new scheme called Saab Default Priority Scheme with all the current projects in the instans - is it safe to just do so?
Mark every project in the system and make them follow my copied default scheme Saab Default Priority Scheme?
Can anything bad happen?
I cannot see that it can as we have not changed the system prio before.
Please advise before I do this change
regards
Helen