Hi there community members,
My name is Alyssa, and I work on the product marketing team here at Atlassian. My team is curious to understand why our Jira Service Desk customers decide to move from our Server to Data Center offering (or why they decide not to). We want to learn what the decision-making process was like for you and your team. Here are the types of questions I’m hoping to answer:
-
Why did your team choose Data Center?
-
Who was involved in the decision? Which teams and individuals?
-
What factors were most and least important in your decision?
-
What information and resources were helpful in making your decision? What information and resources were missing that you wish you had been able to use?
-
What is the upgrading experience like?
If you were involved in the process, I’d love to set up a time to chat and learn more. Just leave a comment below and I’ll reach out to you directly to coordinate. And, if you’re not free to chat but have thoughts on the questions above, please feel free to share as comments below.
Thanks for your help,
Alyssa
P.S. We’re offering vouchers to the Atlassian Swag Store to thank you for your help